Powered By Blogger

Friday 6 January 2012

Reasons To Be Cheerful ; January 2012

Well here we are at the start of a brand New Year and I wish you all a very happy and peaceful 2012, full of all your heart desires.
It's hard to believe that I only started blogging last year on August 18th, after being bullied and cajoled by my wonderful best friend Lucy Greenfield, who, in turn, was aided and abetted by the equally wonderful Matt Mascarenhas. And so I began, tentatively and very nervously, without any idea of what to do, what on earth to write about and, indeed, wondering if anyone would even read my scribbles. I just began to write about whatever came into my head and suddenly my blog took on a life of its own. I had no idea what I was doing , but I just kept on writing and you marvellous people kept on reading it !
And now 5 short months have passed............ 5 months that seem to have flown by and I am still here, scribbling away, sharing my life with you in my silly tales of naughty dogs and dog shows and grooming salons. My nostalgic memories of childhood and my lovely family. Writing fantasy tales for the Word Game entries. Helping to raise funds for abandoned dogs with emotional blackmail.  Telling you my random thoughts and hopes and fears and generally just writing rubbish in my  'freewrites'.  My blog is just a jumble of eclectic tales, which pretty much sums up my personality. But the most wonderful  thing is .........................................

You are still here too !!!! Yes , that is what amazes me ! You still read my blog and take the time to comment, either here or on  Twitter . You encourage me and indulge me and make me feel that, just maybe, I am actually making a reasonable job of this  Blogging lark.  Many of you write the most marvellous blogs , which I enjoy enormously and I have come to love this wonderful, friendly  'blogosphere'.

And so, dear readers, my main reason to be cheerful today is  YOU ! Yes, you, my marvellous , generous, lovely, supportive readers.
I thank you ; all of you , from the bottom of my heart and I hope to continue to amuse you throughout 2012.


Other things that have made me glad recently are;

                                                            Christmas gifts .
                                                            Family,
                                                            Shelley poems
                                                            Friends,
                                                            Brie and Carr's Water Biscuits,
                                                            Looking forward to the New Year.

                                                         

I hope you will all write your own reasons to be cheerful . We all have something to be glad about, however small and insignificant it is. I wish you all joy and happiness and I am sure that each and everyone of you is someone else's reason to be glad.

I would like to invite you all to visit the blogs of the two people responsible for my appearance on Blogger ,
You will find Lucy at http://lucymargaretjane.blogspot.com
Matt can be found at http://miblodelcarpio.blog.co.uk

2 comments:

  1. Lots of **hugs** and all the very best wishes for 2012, and I look forward to reading lots more of your blogs, to learning about more of your adventures, and of course you dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year lovely lady!! I've awarded you a Liebster blog award, please pop over to my blog and take a look :).

    Helen xx
    http://carryoncrafting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete