Powered By Blogger

Sunday 8 January 2012

Liebster Blog Award

I am amazed and delighted to have been awarded the  Liebster  Blog  Award  by Helen at CarryonCrafting  ( http://carryoncrafting.blogspot. )
                                                                           

 

The purpose of the Liebster Blog Award is to spread the love from one small blog ( those with under 200 followers ) to other small blogs . This helps to spread awareness and readership.

Liebster ,in German, means  'dearest' and so, in keeping with the Liebster Award  tradition I am going to pass on this award to 5 blogs that I enjoy. Blogs that have inspired me and made me think about the lives of others. Blogs that have entertained me and, I feel, will be of interest to all of you.

To accept the award you must,

1) Link back to the person who gave it and thank them for thinking of you.

2) Post the award to your blog.

3) Give the award to 5 bloggers  ( with less than 200 followers ) that you appreciate and value.

4) Leave a comment on the blogs of the five people you have chosen, to let them know.

So, before I tell you which blogs I have chosen, I would like to thank Helen for her Kindness in giving me this award, I am overwhelmed !
You can find the lovely, talented Helen on http://carryoncrafting.blogspot.com   and also follow her on Twitter , she is @ACraftyHelen .

And here are the five blogs that I have chosen for the award . It was very difficult as there are so many wonderful blogs and I am sorry that I couldn't give you all an award , but each of these is fabulous for many different reasons.

Jackie on Thinking out Loud   This lovely lady is an inspiration as she copes with a debilitating illness on a daily basis and makes me feel very humble. Her honest and amusing blogs always bring my small problems into perspective and I admire her very much.

John on Music and Waffles John is a very talented, aspiring musician who is rapidly gaining a following. His blog is always interesting, amusing and informative. He gives me an insight into the world of the  'struggling' musician and takes me on a musical journey of  'gigs' and recording studios. He also, selflessly shares his thoughts and feelings and makes me feel like 'one of the family'.

Pam on Crazy days  I love Pam's blogs. She is a lovely, caring lady, who has lived life to the full and it comes across in her marvellous stories. She also writes enthusiastically about vegetarianism and shares the most wonderful and inspiring recipes. I hope she will write a cookbook one day soon, in her own inimitable style !

Matt on The Life and Times of Miblo del Carpio  Matt is one of the people responsible for my foray into the world of blogging and is a constant inspiration and critic. His blog is wonderful in it's diversity. He creates word games and amazing  'freewrites' and generally uses the English language in a way that leaves me in awe. And as if that wasn't enough , he writes the most beautiful poetry.

Lucy on Blogs about Dogs ( among other things ) Now I know Lucy will be cross with me for mentioning her , but I really love her blog posts and I want to give her a little more self-confidence, make her believe in her own ability. She does not post a blog often enough, but when she does it is always so well researched and informative . I have learned so much from your Landrover blog , Lucy ! And her word game entries are always hilarious. Stop hiding your light, honey !  

So, there you have it, my  'famous five' , although I could so easily have made it   'terrific ten' !! Maybe another time .                                                            

2 comments:

  1. aw well done on your award - and totally deserved too! love ur little snippets of your world xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://tabitca-craftandstuff.blogspot.com/2012/01/liebster-award.html
    I have also awarded you one. You are a double liesbster lol

    ReplyDelete